I called JEFF Williams of JAX VENTS for my annual vent cleaning. JEFF was prompt and arrived right at the scheduled time. This is our 3rd year in a row we have used JEFF at JAX VENTS. WE would not use any other dryer vent company. JEFF is honest, trustworthy, professional and dependable. He goes above and beyond to do an outstanding job. When he has completed his work he leaves the dryer area clean and ready to be used for washing and drying clothes. I've had other vent companies before BUT, FOR THE PRICE & SERVICE PROVIDED, JEFF at JAX VENTS is without a doubt THE BEST PRICE PER SERVICE. We have him scheduled to come back for the 4th Time next year !!! OUTSTANDING JOB !!!
Over time, your dryer vent fills with lint that sneaks by your dryer vent filter. Fires can occur when lint builds up in the clothes dryer or the duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive heat buildup, and result in a fire in some dryers. ISOLATED INCIDENT? Not at all. In 1997 The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that over 15,000 fires occur each year causing an estimated 194 Million Dollars of property loss and 130 deaths.
On the other hand there are many more air duct cleaning companies that will properly clean the air system and air ducts and use commercial negative air duct cleaning vacuums with at least 2,000 CFMs of vacuum power and utilize proper agitating tools to move the contaminates within the duct work to be captured with HEPA filters and contained by the air duct cleaning vacuum equipment.
Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning was founded on the basis of offering customers with the top of the line heating and cooling practices in the industry. Since its inception, Air Engineers Service Experts in Jacksonville has been faithful to community, offering the best HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) products and services in the area. If you are interested in more specifics about your local HVAC leaders, simply dial us at 904-450-5672 or reserve an appointment with us online.
This service call was excellent. I would highly recommend All Appliance Repair to anyone needing work. My dryer wasn't working and they fixed the belt and rod, and when it squealed after they left, they returned to add another part at no extra charge. They guarantee their work! In addition, they noticed the vents needed cleaning and did that while here. As well as being professional and efficient, they also cleaned up after their work. Five Star work!
We highly recommend using a Florida Certified Mechanical Contractor to inspect and clean your air system. As a certified Mechanical Contractor the technicians, are properly trained to decontaminate your air system and not only can they properly clean your air system due to their extensive knowledge and experience with air systems and indoor air quality, but they can also alert you of any additional areas that might need attention to improve upon your indoor air quality such as; filtration considerations, damage, structural air flow problems, or inefficiencies of your present system. In more humid and hot climates, you will want to have your air systems inspected and service, at least every season, to assure that your air system and air ducts is clean of debris providing good indoor air quality.
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
"This a very professional company that came the next day after being contacted late in the day prior. The two guys that came to the door that did the work were well dressed and very courteous. They cleaned my diver vent and it works perfectly. I have their literature and will be calling them when I m ready for duct cleaning. Nice equipment too! Thanks for the good work. Nice not to have scroungy guys showing up at the door. "